Help the Planetarium department liquidate obsolete, but still valuable, equipment and other items that have outlived daily use.
Compare inventory to currently listed eBay items to secure competitive pricing
Photograph and upload images of items for sale
Manage all eBay listings
Package and ship sold items
Answer potential buyer inquiries
Understanding of eBay processes and procedures
Organized and thorough
Ability to lift and move boxes for shipping
Training: eBay training will not be provided. An introduction to the Planetarium office and resources will be provided by the Assistant Director of Education.
Schedule: One 4 hour shift per week, or as often as necessary to stay up to date on eBay listings and activity
Please visit marylandsciencecenter.org for further information and application forms!
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Firm understanding of eBay processes and procedures
- Exhibits Shop Assistants: Help...
- Bus Greeter
- IMAX Theater Usher: Volunteer...
- Kids Room Educational Materials...
- Kids Room Educator: Teach, learn...
- Planetarium eBay Specialist
- SciLab Assistant: Help young...
- Development Assistant
- Lobby Ambassador
- Exhibit Facilitators: Assist MSC...
- Ticket Agent
- Science Educators! Inspire the...
- Science Store Cashier
- Group Mailings: Help MSC stay...
- Observatory Assistant:Share your...
- Traveling Science Media...
- Exhibits Fabricators
- Kids Room Upkeep Assistants