Assist Kids Room exhibit staff with vital behind the scenes preparations! Help prepare materials for outreach, school, homeschool and camp programs geared towards our youngest visitors.
Help prep materials for early childhood programs
Tasks may include: cutting, photocopying, laminating, measuring, bagging and sorting
Attention to detail
Fine motor skills
Training: Provided by Kids Room Staff under the Early Learning Supervisor
Schedule Requirements: Shifts are available Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays
Please visit marylandsciencecenter.org for further information and application forms!
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Attention to detail
- Bus Greeter
- IMAX Theater Usher: Volunteer...
- Kids Room Educational Materials...
- Exhibits Assistants: Great...
- Kids Room Educator: Teach, learn...
- Planetarium eBay Specialist
- SciLab Assistant: Help young...
- Development Assistant
- Lobby Ambassador
- Exhibit Fabricator and Finisher:...
- Archives Assistant: Photograph...
- Exhibit Facilitators: Assist MSC...
- Ticket Agent
- Camp-In Volunteer
- Exhibits Prototyper and Fabricator
- Science Educators! Inspire the...
- Science Store Cashier
- Group Mailings: Help MSC stay...
- Observatory Assistant:Share your...
- Traveling Science Media Assistant