KIDS ROOM EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS ASSISTANT
Assist Kids Room staff with vital behind-the-scenes preparations. Help prepare materials for outreach, school, homeschool, and summer camp programs geared towards our youngest guests.
Help prep materials for early childhood programs
Tasks include but not limited to: counting, cutting, photocopying, laminating, measuring, bagging, and sorting
Attention to detail
Fine motor skills
Training: Provided by Kids Room staff under the Early Learning Supervisor
Schedule Requirements: Shifts are available Tuesdays-Sundays (add Mondays, from March-August).
Please visit marylandsciencecenter.org for further information and application forms. All volunteers must submit an application, and volunteer appointments are by interview only. All applicants (over the age of 18) must complete a background check and orientation session, prior to volunteering.
- People Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Attention to detail
- Exhibit Shop Assistant: Help...
- Bus Greeter: Busloads of fun!
- Lobby Ambassador/IMAX Theater...
- Kids Room Educational Materials...
- Kids Room Educator: Teach,...
- Planetarium eBay Specialist
- SciLab Assistant: Help young...
- Exhibit Facilitator: Assist...
- Ticket Agent
- Camp-In Volunteer
- Science Educator: Inspire the...
- Science Store Cashier
- Group Mailing Assistant: Help...
- Observatory Assistant: Share...
- Exhibit Fabricator
- Kids Room Upkeep Assistant