Role and Responsibilities: The Office Assistant/Data Entry Volunteer supports Sunday Streets Directors by tracking current and prospective volunteers, supporters, community and program partners in Salesforce, assist with printing and organizing community outreach letters, and other data entry tasks as requested.
Benefits: Support Sunday Streets’ work while gaining valuable training and practice using Salesforce. Develop understanding of transportation issues and community engagement while growing your data management and organizational skills. Plus help increase Sunday Streets’ capacity.
Time Commitment: 3-5 hours per week, or 5-10 hours per month during office hours (M-F, 10-6pm). Schedule dependent on volunteer’s availability.
- Interest in healthy communities and social equity.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Google Drive.
- Ability to learn new skills and trouble shoot issues.
- Previous experience and basic knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM strongly preferred.
- Commit to three months (flexible) of volunteering.
Interested? Email email@example.com including why you’d like to work with Sunday Streets, any relevant experience and qualifications, and your availability. This is an unpaid part-time volunteer position with an expectation of 5-10 hours per month.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Three Months