We need a MEALS ON WHEELS DRIVER!
WhenMon Nov 07, 2016 07:00 AM - Fri Apr 28, 2017 08:30 AM
WhereVolunteer site is inPalm Desert, CA 92260
We need a meals on wheels driver to go to JOSLYN SENIOR CENTER, pick up their van, drive to Palm Springs to get the meals that were made, and then drive them back to the Joslyn Senior Center. This volunteer role is Monday-Friday and will allow our Meals on Wheels program to continue to serve seniors in the Coachella Valley.
Supplemental insurance will be provided at no cost to any volunteer who can fulfill this task.
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1.5 hours a day, Monday-Friday
- Volunteer Orientation! July 26th...
- Baby or Not Pregnancy Choice
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Sky Valley Citizens on Patrol
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Neuro Vitality Center
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Portola Community Center
- Paws & Hearts
- The Narrow Door
- YMCA Of The Desert
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Student Ambassador SafeHouse
- Looking for a Fundraising...