Twirlers In Motion is looking for a volunteer Board Member.
Twirlers In Motion’s requirements for Board Members are as follows:
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older;
- Must be willing to attend 3 meetings per year;
- Have personal experience with the sport of baton twirling - or any team building sport - from being a twirler themselves, a parent of a twirler, or judge;
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in a non-profit organization centered around youth sports;
- Must be willing to make serious commitment to actively support the members of Twirlers In Motion at least twice a year whether it be by providing encouragement at events, practices, or team building outings;
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time;
- Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports;
- Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus;
- Is an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts; and,
- Participates in fundraising for the organization.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
- Executive Admin
- People Skills
- Sports Coaching
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- 2-3 hours per meeting with 3+ meetings per year