If You Love a Challenge
3 people are interested
If you like working with people and love a challenge, then theReference Desk is the place for you! Duties include using the library catalog, online databases, and Internet resources to find the answers to patrons' questions; and overseeing patron use of the public computers (with minimal troubleshooting).
Requirements for success are:
- Creativity in researching strategies
- Ability to learn basic reference materials and computer catalog searching techniques
- Strong customer service skills and professionalism
- Good communication skills, both face-to-face and on the telephone
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to use alphabetical and numerical filing systems
- Ability to learn and use computer programs and a mouse
- Ability to reach above head and use foot stool
- Ability to reach lower shelves
- Attention to detail
Various days and shifts available. Contact Suzanne, 237-3870 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
1000 Spring St.Paso Robles, CA 93446
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours per week