Nest Foundation is looking for a smart, experienced office manager or administrative assistant to volunteer with our organization. We're looking for someone who has years of experience responding to administrative tasks, keeping paperwork in order, and filing systems in check to help our small non-profit run smoothly as we work to prevent the sexual exploitation of children in America.
* Reviewing and improving systems related to Nest's administrative tasks.
* Checking, filing and responding to mail and paperwork
* Supporting Nest staff with general paperwork needs and helping us become more effecient.
- This position could be great for a retired office manager/administrative assistant who wants to share their skills and knowledge with a small nonprofit.
- This position can also serve to give someone just starting out space to innovate.
- Letters of recommendation and references can be provided after serving committed amount of time.
Duration & Hours: We are asking for 4-6 hours per week and a 3 to 6 month commitment to stay on our team and assist with our ongoing projects.
Schedule can be discussed during interview
Location: Nest Foundation Office, Larchmont Village, Los Angeles
Required Experience: High School Diploma or professional experience
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Problem Solving
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-6 hours minimum for 3-6 months
- be a kind person