The Central Islip Civic Council is seeking a mature and dependable volunteer to work approximately 12 hours a week to coordinate our food pantry.
Food Pantry Job Descriptions:
* Coordinate Food Pantry Volunteer Staff
* Prepare Food Bags
* Greet and Check ID Cards of Clients
* Keep Food Pantry Clean
* Stock and Organize Food Shelves in Basement
* Keep Basement Shelves Dusted as Needed
* Sort Donated Food to Check for Expiration Dates etc...
* Check Refrigerator and Freezer Temperatures Daily and Write in Log
* Generate Monthly Reports
Please Call Velene Gallagher, Executive Director at 631-348-0669 ext. 12 Monday - Thursday 9:30am to 4:30pm. Thank you.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- flexible hours
- able to lift and carry food bags or boxes