MSC Ticket Agents greet visitors, sell and process tickets and respond to visitor questions. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in customer service and visitor relations!
Sell tickets to visitors using a computerized ticketing system
Provides general information regarding exhibits, activities and events at MSC
Maintain accurate cash accounts
Complete daily reports
Friendly, outgoing, articulate
Good clerical and calculating skills
Ability to deal effectively and courteously with the public
Training: Training provided by Guest Services Managers
Schedule: Shifts are available Tuesday-Sunday. Typical shifts are 4 hours long, usually 10:00am-2:00pm.
Please visit marylandsciencecenter.org for further information and application forms. All volunteers must submit an application; volunteer appointments are by interview only. All applicants must complete a background check and orientation session, prior to volunteering.
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shifts are available Tuesday-Sunday
- Exhibits Shop Assistants: Help...
- Bus Greeter
- IMAX Theater Usher: Volunteer...
- Kids Room Educator: Teach, learn...
- Planetarium eBay Specialist
- SciLab Assistant: Help young...
- Green Roof Assistants
- Lobby Ambassador
- Exhibit Facilitators: Assist MSC...
- Ticket Agent
- Science Educators! Inspire the...
- Science Store Cashier
- Group Mailings: Help MSC stay...
- Observatory Assistant:Share your...
- Exhibits Fabricators
- Kids Room Upkeep Assistants