MSC Ticket Agents greet visitors, sell and process tickets and respond to visitor questions. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in customer service and visitor relations!
Sell tickets to visitors using a computerized ticketing system
Provides general information regarding exhibits, activities and events at MSC
Maintain accurate cash accounts
Complete daily reports
Friendly, outgoing, articulate
Good clerical and calculating skills
Ability to deal effectively and courteously with the public
Training: Training provided by Guest Services Managers
Schedule: Shifts are available Tuesday-Sunday. Typical shifts are 4 hours long, usually 10:00am-2:00pm.
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shifts are available Tuesday-Sunday
- Bus Greeter
- IMAX Theater Usher: Volunteer...
- Kids Room Educational Materials...
- Exhibits Assistants: Great...
- Kids Room Educator: Teach, learn...
- Planetarium eBay Specialist
- SciLab Assistant: Help young...
- Development Assistant
- Lobby Ambassador
- Exhibit Fabricator and Finisher:...
- Archives Assistant: Photograph...
- Exhibit Facilitators: Assist MSC...
- Ticket Agent
- Camp-In Volunteer
- Exhibits Prototyper and Fabricator
- Science Educators! Inspire the...
- Science Store Cashier
- Group Mailings: Help MSC stay...
- Observatory Assistant:Share your...
- Traveling Science Media Assistant