- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform routine maintenance such as painting, minor repairs, changing light bulbs, hanging pictures, changing furnace filters, lawn clean-up etc.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must provide own basic tools*
- As jobs are assigned and accepted
- Must be 18 years or older
- Completed Volunteer Application
- Must submit to background check
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Have available transportation
- Flexible, accessible, and reliable
- Ability to move, lift, and hang objects
- Attend orientation to review information regarding confidentiality laws, organizational policies and volunteer guidelines.
You will use your specific skills to create a better and safer living environment for the aging and disabled population in Central Indiana. The contributions of CICOA handyman volunteers directly supports CICOA's mission of keeping our clients safely in their homes and communities, maximizing independence and quality of life.
*Basic tools required: screwdriver, hammer, tape measure, level, wrench
Gardening tools: rake, clippers, shovel, gloves
We'll work with your schedule.
8440 Woodfield Crossing Blvd 175Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Home Repair
- Problem Solving
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Jobs as needed but always have handyman jobs available.