A Free Bird is a 501(C)(3)non-profit organization based in New York City. Our focus is to provide children, ages 4-18 who are patients or survivors of juvenile cancer, the opportunity to explore their artistic passions and give them the strength to fight their disease. We believe that artistic expression is critical for healing! A Free Bird supports children affected by cancer in their exploration of art, music, acting, poetry, writing, singing and any other artistic passion they may have.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the viewer
- Understanding production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Designer-Magazine
- VP of HR
- Videographer for Non Profit
- VP of Marketing
- Public Relations Assistant
- Guitar Tutor
- Animators needed!
- Administration Assistant
- Sound Editor
- Fundraising Intern
- Graphic Designer
- Fundraising Assistant
- Marketing Volunteer
- Marketing Executive
- Music Inscriber Needed!!
- Grant Writer
- Special Effects Needed!!
- Fundraising Specialist
- Fundraising Coordinator Assistant
- Arts Fair Volunteer Coordinator...