Manage & source resources and conduct research for the organization. Qualified candidates will:
*Need to be well informed about non-profit organizations, grant writing, internet savvy, and be able to type 55-60 wpm.
*Have the ability to remain calm under pressure and capable of thinking on your feet.
*Will give direct support to Rae of Hope's Director and Executive Director.
*Need to be able to handle all situations professionally and efficiently.
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen. Must have at least 1-2 years experience as a PA or similar position.
- reading, monitoring and responding to emails,
- answering calls and handling inquiries,
- preparing correspondence on organizations behalf,
- being a liaison between staff and clients, etc.,
- managing the principal's electronic diary,
- scheduling meetings,
- organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- attend and set up meetings as the principal representative
- writing minutes,
- taking dictation,
- planning, organizing, and managing events,
- managing a budget,
- conducting research on the internet,
- writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters,
- preparing presentations,
- preparing documents for meetings,
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- updating websites,
- typing documents,
- sourcing and ordering stationery/office supplies,
- managing projects,
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours 3 days a week