Membership Community Assistant (Volunteer)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Join us at the Institute of Flight where innovation soars!
We are gearing up for our 2017 season with new events/member benefits, and are developing a team who will help us share these details with potential visitors, and those interested in the Institute of Flight/Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour.
Volunteers will work closely with our Membership Community Lead and Membership Coordinator, and will earn a membership to the Institute of Flight after achieving 20 volunteer hours.
Ideal volunteers are reliable, dependable and have great follow-through. We are seeking a one-year commitment. Community events occur periodically throughout the year, primarily between May and September.
Apply by sending a cover letter and resumé to email@example.com or submitting items at the ticketing desk inside the Future of Flight Aviation Center.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 4 hours
- Membership Community Assistant...
- Event Photographer (Volunteer)
- Institute of Flight, Board of...
- Video Lead (Volunteer) position
- Membership Desk Assistant...
- Event & Brochure Graphic...
- Makerspace Facilitator - CAD/3D...
- Experienced Grant Writer...
- Web Designer (volunteer)
- Philanthropy Grant...
- Auction Item Procurement...
- Graphic Designer (Volunteer)