Lowell is a community of caring, loving, supportive people who care for their neighbors.
There are many different ways to provide comfort and support to others and Grace has many different opportunities to do that.
We are seeking people to be volunteers to our hospice patients.
This is a flexible program, working around your schedule.
We provide free training and continuing support.
Form more information, please call Grace today at 616.432.2050
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient