Have you ever wished you could do something that would impact someone else's life and change your life in the process?
Have you always felt that the process at the end of life is a spiritiual, natural process?
Do you have just a few hours a week to offer support and comforting presence to our patients and their families.
If you want an experience that truly is meaningful for both you and others, please consider being a hospice volunteer at Grace Hospice today!
Our program provides training, and is flexible, working around your schedule.
For more information please call Julie at Grace today!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...