- 1:00-4:00 PM, Monday to Friday or 3:30-5:30PM on certain Monday evenings. With some availability between 9-Noon for pre-packing orders and shelving food.
- Volunteers can be scheduled for a particular day or can be on a substitute list.
- Duties include:
- Packing groceries from shelves into bags for between 12 and 20 families
- Following Dare to Care and USDA guidelines to assemble food orders
- Restocking shelves as needed
- Keep food pantry neat and free of hazards, adhering to food safety guidelines
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18