Available Volunteer Opportunity: Cleaning Assistant
Locations: West Hartford
Duration: Ongoing volunteers are needed, hours are flexible. A weekly commitment of six months or longer is encouraged.
Depending on your role, your tasks may include:
* Assisting in cleaning projects
* Taking out garbage
Impact: By serving with this volunteer opportunity, you will help meet basic needs of people in the Greater Hartford community. Your contribution will help to work towards increasing the impact of basic needs provision through an environment that fosters a culture of respect and dignity, and helps people gain stability in their lives.
In order to volunteer you should be:
* A registered Urban Alliance volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you have not already)
* 18 years or older
* Experienced with home cleaning
* Patient, reliable and honest
* Willing to complete necessary paperwork
* Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering * Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule * Female volunteers preferred
A DCF background check, physical exam and reference verification will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Hours
- Are You Handy? Housing...
- Dietician/Nutritionist Needed!
- Prayer Volunteers Needed!
- Tutor and Mentor Students In...
- Help Clothe People in Need!
- Spanish Translators Needed!
- Greet Youth & Provide...
- Help Provide a Warm Meal to...
- Serve Families in Need! Mobile...
- Got Musical Talent? Help Provide...
- Food Pantry Shopping Assistants...
- Volunteer at an After-School...
- Are you able to lift up to 50lb...
- Be a Children's Sunday School...
- Food Loaders Needed!
- Do You Enjoy Children at Play?...
- Cleaning Assistant Needed!
- Help Sort Donations & Stock...
- Direct Care Assistants Needed...
- Skilled in Bike Repair?