Provide comfort and reduce anxiety of patients and family members simply by helping them find their way around in a new and unfamiliar place.
If you like people and want to help, but have limited mobility, this could be the perfect way to give back. You'll greet visitors as they exit the elevator on one of our 9 floors and help orient them so they can easily find their destination.
Interested? Call 213-742-5707 for more information.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours weekly
- Pet Therapy Teams Needed!
- Patient interaction opportunites
- Musical Moments
- Creative Shoppers Welcome!
- Creative Compassion
- Clothes and Good Wishes
- Hospital Concierge
- Share Spiritual Support with a...
- California Hospital Heart of the...
- Face Painters & Balloon Artists...
- Yum Yum!
- Share the Gift of Your Presence
- Office 101