FosterAdopt Connect operates a holiday Adopt-A-Family program that matches generous individuals and businesses with specific foster and adoptive families in need of gift assistance. Donors receive the wish lists of children and then give us the presents to distribute to families. We anticipate serving more than 1,000 children this season!
Our gift distribution is on Saturday, December 17 from 9:00am-6:00pm, broken into three-hour shifts. During distribution, a couple hundred families will come by to pick up their gift bags, so it's sure to be a fun busy day. Volunteer positions include:
- Greeter: You will welcome families to the distribution center and direct them to our thank you station or the Santa Store.
- Thank you station: You will help families write thank you notes to their donors.
- Registration table: You will check families in and let the runners know which bags to grab.
- Runner: You will grab bags for families and in some cases help them carry the bags to their cars. This position includes a lot of movement and lifting. High energy!
- Santa Store helper: You will help families who need to shop for their children by carrying the gift bag(s) and keeping track of how many gifts the family picks out.
Please contact Courtney Ryan at email@example.com or 816-659-9374 for additional information.
Thank you for your interest in FosterAdopt Connect!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment