Busy office just south of downtown, needs reception help. We pride ourselves on always having a "real person" answer our phones and there are times when schedules conflict and we need a little help. If you can spare a few hours now and then, that is perfect. Bilingual would be excellent!!
- Orientation and training is provided
- Must complete volunteer application which includes a criminal background check
- Must beable to speak clearly and hear well
- Basic computer skills needed
- Openness to working with people of diverse cultures, ages and abilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible hours weekdays between 8:30 and 4:30 pm
- Clear phone voice
- Receptionist - Flexible
- Drive Older Adults to Medical...
- Development/Fundraising Intern
- Driver Older Adults to the...
- Can You Drive an Older Adult to...
- Connect Seniors to Employment
- Read with a Child and Help them...
- Help to improve literacy in...
- Help Older Adults Find the...
- Are you age 55+? Do you have a...
- Drive Older Adults to the...
- Front Desk Friendly Greeter Needed