Are you a people person? Do you like to make new people? Are you good at counting money?
Come and volunteer at the Uhuru Breakfast & Lunch Booth at the Saturday Morning Market!
Uhuru Foods prepares, cooks, and sells high quality, delicious foods/pies to cutomers. All the proceeds that we raise benefit the African People's Education and Defense Fund which is a non-profit in St. Petersburg struggling to end the disparities faced in the African community in the areas of health, healthcare, economic development and education.
-Have fun and make a difference!
-No Experience is necessary-we will train you!
-We will work with your schedule. Volunteers needed anytime between 7am-4pm. You can volunteer the whole day or part of the day.
-Complete service hours!
-Meet new people- learn new skills!
-All volunteers enjoy a breakfast from our menu when you work with us!
Contact us today to sign up or for more information!
Reply to this posting or call 888-519-4022 (Liu Montsho Kwayera-volunteer coordinator)
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Baking with Uhuru Pies in...
- Cook for the African Community!
- Holiday Baking Volunteers Needed!
- A Delicious Way to Volunteer!
- Cooking for a Cause
- Cooking for Change!
- Got Muscles? Saturday Market...
- Baking for Freedom in Gulfport!
- VOLUNTEER FAIR - Pie Baking, Gym...
- Market Set-up Help Needed!
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed!
- Order Up! Serving freedom for...