- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Full Background Investigation
Agile experiece important:
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- IT Consulting
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Agile experience
- Editor in Chief of "Awareness:...
- Aware 2017 Top Golf Volunteer
- Red Team Member - Orange County,...
- Technical Writer
- Board Member - Atlanta, GA USA
- District Director - Atlanta, GA...
- Social Media Manager
- Red Team Member - Atlanta, GA...
- Enterprise Microsoft Windows...
- Aware 2017 Volunteer Las Vegas
- District Director - Orange...