Provide morale with an uplifting visit to an Amistad Client!
Visit a home or health care facility; help clients assess and understand their needs, provides this feedback to their Guardianship Case Manager
- Give great customer service to clients. Be their first contact for needs, forward all information of to the appropriate Guardianship Case Manager.
- Provide companionship visits, providing substance, to clients, including but not limited to: reading, conversing, playing board games, or sharing a meal.
- Participates in community events to market and promote the agency, including holiday client events.
- Literacy / Reading
- Elder care
- Mental Health
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 4hr per week 20 per month
- We will work around your schedule