BirchBark Foundation has several fundraising campaigns and pet health education projects throughout the year and needs a savvy social media volunteer to help raise public awareness. We seek a talented person who is knowledgeable in online communication, a master of Instagram, Twitter, FaceBook and Buffer, isn’t afraid to tackle big projects, and can work independently.
Our ideal candidate is someone who loves, loves, loves pets and is obsessed with social media. You are also creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Do:
- Create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
- Build relationships with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other media accounts.
- Track social media analytics using Buffer and other software, and report results and new ideas to our team.
- Create compelling content that will be shared by social media influencers.
- Create feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and Instagram accounts.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week
- Must love animals