Do you have administrative experience? (If not, thats ok too as we will provide training.) Are you looking for an opportunity to give back and indirectly support hospice patients in our surrounding community? Kindred Hospice is looking for YOU to help with a variety needs in our administrative office.
Tasks can include filing, maintaining medical records, calling patients and their families on a weekly basis to ensure they have all supplies needed prior to the weekend, data entry, research, writing articles for a volunteer newsletter, and many other activities!
Hours are flexible to accomodate your availability, but hours must be completed Monday-Friday between 8a-5p during normal office hours.
We do occassionally also have work-from-home volunteer opportunities that are available to our volunteers!
Please reach out to us today and learn more about the rewarding experiences Gentiva can offer you as a volunteer!
- Data Entry
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- As often or as little as you wish!
- Must complete successful background check, and volunteer orientation.
- Music & Memory San Antonio - South
- Floresville Volunteers Needed
- Patient Visitor Volunteers - San...
- Massage Therapist Needed
- San Antonio Volunteers Needed -...
- Medical Office Volunteers
- Medical Office Opportunity -...
- Administrative Volunteers -...
- Medical Office Opportunity
- Kindred Hopsice - Patient...
- Companion Volunteer -...
- Companion Volunteer - Kindred...