Join a small organization with a powerful presence in the fight against drug addiction. Become a valued and involved member of our team. Make a difference!
The LTM secretary will be responsible for keeping records of board actions, including overseeing the taking of minutes at board meetings, distributing announcements, copies of minutes and agenda to board members and trustees. Assure corporate records are maintained.
- Attend all board meetings and support LTM events as needed
- Maintain all board records and ensure their accuracy and safety
- Review board minutes
- Assume responsibilities of the chair in the absence of the president, board chair
- Provide notice of meetings of the board and/or of a committee when such notice is required.
- Assist president with keeping an accurate event calendar
- Executive Admin
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Less than 4 hours per month
- 1 year board member experience, prior experience as board secretary a plus