Mission:"We put people to work"
Service opportunity:Develop and coordinate communication materials, designed to broaden the knowledge and grow the capabilities of our virtual services program.
As a Content Development Volunteer, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact, gain leadership skills that will stay with you a lifetime, and help you advance your professional and personal development, too.
- Write articles on job search topics
- Develop email content for special events
- Update virtual services user manual
- Create surveys
- Provide feedback on virtual site improvements
- Support and collaborate with virtual services manager and team members
To make a difference today visit www.goodwillng.org/volunteer.
- Technical Writing
- Executive Admin
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Successful completion of screening and interview process