Development Office Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where61 Corporate CircleNew Castle, DE 19720
Mission: Easter Seals provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
Purpose: The Development Office Assistant will work with the Administrative Coordinator in our fast paced Development Department. To raise funds for our programs, the Easter Seals Development Department plans year-round fundraising campaigns including mailings, donor events and special events. The Development Office Assistant will provide administrative support to help the department continue to run smoothly and raise funds that directly support the people we serve.
- Assist with preparing for annual fundraising events
- Organize supplies for fundraising events
- Scan and organize donor letters and donations
- Help with reporting on volunteer hours
- Assist with donor mailings
- Other duties as assigned
Length of Volunteer Position: The ideal candidate will be able to volunteer on an ongoing basis or for a minimum of 4 months. They will be able to volunteer 2 days per week for 4 hours total. We are open Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Qualifications: Dependable, detail oriented, desire to support our mission, pleasant manner, knowledge of computers and experience using Microsoft Office.
Support: Training for this position will be provided
Age Requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age
Dress Code: Business Casual
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2 days per week for a total of 4 hours per week.
- Program Activity Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Georgetown
- Creole Translators - Salisbury...
- Share Your Talents - Newark
- Office Assistant Volunteer – PAS...
- Community Ambassador Volunteers
- Share Your Talents - New Castle
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Dover
- Translators - Sussex County
- Volunteer Program Assistant
- Development Office Assistant