Experienced Grant Writer (Volunteer)
WhenTue Nov 01, 2016 - Mon Apr 03, 2017
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
We are seeking a volunteer who has in thier current or past career written and was successful in grant writing.
We have several grants researched and are seeking a volunteer who woudl enjoy writing a grant under the direction of our Philanthropy Director or Executive Director.
The position can be accomplished virtually as long as the volunteer has skype and can connect during PST business hours for frequent planning sessions.
We raise funds for for priorities:
- Our Aerospace Education Porgrams
- Our Financial Assistance Program for schools, nonprofits and famiies in need
- Exhibits- new, rotating exhibits or maintence and improvment of exhibits
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible, project based, deadline driven work
- confidential, demontrated experience, 2 references from nonprofits that you were successful writing
- Membership Community Assistant...
- Event Photographer (Volunteer)
- Institute of Flight, Board of...
- Video Lead (Volunteer) position
- Membership Desk Assistant...
- Event & Brochure Graphic...
- Makerspace Facilitator - CAD/3D...
- Experienced Grant Writer...
- Web Designer (volunteer)
- Philanthropy Grant...
- Auction Item Procurement...
- Graphic Designer (Volunteer)