● Research, prepare, and then ask local businesses and companies to help
underwrite the expenses for our Annual Fundraising Event in October.
● Establish a relationship to request financial, food, beverage donations to
underwrite event, reduce event expenses.
● Communicate the mission of Off The Streets and demonstrate the benefit to the
businesses via promotion, community service, branding etc.
● Ability to interact with and ask others for support.
● Ability to learn mission of OTS in order to share it with others. We will spend as
much time with you as you want for you to learn and get comfortable with our
approach and principles.
● Business savvy, establishing rapport, communication, and follow up skills
● As much time as you are willing to devote to this but most likely less than a few
hours per week.
● One to a few hours per week early in the year, which may ramp up as we
approach our Annual October Dinner Fundraising Event
● Initial research, planning, coordination, and contact will be done on the phone
and via email in the comfort of your own home.
● Visit business as required to request donations from business owners /
● Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6572150853 if you are interested or want more
- Sales Process
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Most likely less than a few hours per week.