● Work with our homeless clients to build a personalized budget that helps them
see where they are spending their money and how much they can afford for rent,
utilities, and savings.
● Basic Excel spreadsheet experience.
● Basic understanding of finance, expenses and income.
● An interest in mentoring people fiancially who are experiencing a difficult time in
● If you have any tax preparation experience, that is a plus, but definitely not
required. Dave Ramsey or Crown Financial Ministries training is great too.
● We can give you some pointers and training. But the main thing is a heart to
listen to people, give them hope, and give them a better grasp of their financial
● As little as 1 hour and 1 client per week, at your own pace and hours.
● We can increase your workload as you become more comfortable with the
process and depending on the volume of incoming clients.
● On the phone and via email in the comfort of your own home.
● You do not meet with the clients in person.
● Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6572150853 if you are interested or want more
- Financial Planning
- Financial Service Assistance
- ETC / Tax Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As little as 1 hour per week or more if you want
- Comfortable with Excel