Have a direct impact on saving lives by being part of the team that manages our Foster Program. Work with fosters and just rescued cats and help get them ready for their fur-ever homes by overseeing their health and socialization.
- Work with Rescue and Foster Coordinator on placement of new animals
- Check in regularly with fosters on the health, socialization and behavior of their foster animals
- Keep Foster Coordinator informed and updated on status of the animals
- Track and monitor vaccinations and other health issues
- Schedule vet appointments when needed
- Help recruit and mentor new Fosters
- Work with Fosters on personality write-ups and updated pictures and videos for website and Social Media
- Work with Foster Coordinator to monitor budget and help keep costs down and within the approved budget
- Work with Foster Coordinator on placement of cats and kittens in display cages
- Good people and networking skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer/phone access
- Familiarity with Excel and google drive
- Ability to multitask and track/monitor multiple animals
- Able to work independently and be part of a team.
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Project Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 5 hours a week
- On the Job Training and Mentoring will be provided
- Treasurer/ Board of Directors
- Adoption Application Processor
- Adoption Coordinator
- Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR)...
- Cat Condo Caretaker-Petvalu...
- Secretary/ Board of Directors
- Adoption Event Lead
- Board of Directors
- Dog Foster Coordinator
- Cat Foster Coordinator
- Rescue Coordinator
- Foster Coordinator
- Trapper for Trap-Neuter-Return...
- Cat Condo Coordinator