The Membership Team Leader recruits and retains both Full members and Social members (social members participate in all activities and can access lists of preferred services, but do not use volunteers).
The Membership Team Leader has a key role in launching the Village and sustaining its operation. The Village exists for the benefit of members and relies on the income from member dues for much of the funding needed. The Membership Team Leader has the opportunity to meet and welcome every member and communicates the peace of mind belonging to the Walnut Creek Village can provide.
The Membership Team Leader will:
- Build strategies for attracting, enrolling, and retaining new members
- Create and manage procedures and processes for gathering, enrolling, and retaining members
- Develop and manage a process for vetting prospective members to ensure they meet the qualifications for WCV
- Create outreach programs targeting the community
- Develop and deliver presentations along with supporting materials
- Interface with Advisory Committee Leaders and the Events Team Leader
- Gather names of prospective members from all sources, follow-up, interview, and enroll all who qualify
- Devise a program for ongoing communication with both prospects and enrolled members to ensure enrollment expansion and retention of existing members when possible
- Communicate and exchange information with counterparts in local Villages
A full job description will be provided to interested responders.
- People Skills
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Sales Marketing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 25 hours/month
- Presentation development and delivery