Volunteer Job Description: Goody Bag Party Coordinator
Birthday Dreams is a non-profit program dedicated to bringing joy to homeless children with the gift of a birthday party.
- Facilitate Goody Bag parties either onsite (at BD office) or off-site (other location).
- Pick-up supplies at the Renton office and take them to the event location.
- Set up and organize decorations (stickers, markers etc) and goody bag filler.
- Bring back extra supplies and finished goody bags to Birthday Dreams office.
- Ability to load/unload the supplies from your vehicle.
- General knowledge of Birthday Dreams (training available) to speak with volunteer group.
- Fun personality is a plus!
- Current driver’s license.
- Reliable vehicle to transport the Birthday Box/cake.
- Goody bag events are sporadic and can/do vary in dates and times.
- Use excellent people skills to support creating fun goody bag events and tell people about Birthday Dreams.
- Great networking benefits as Birthday Dreams works with make large corporations in the Puget Sound area.
- Work behind the scenes to ensure children can celebrate their special day.
Work Site Location:
- Pick up supplies from the Birthday Dreams Office: 1101 Bronson Way N., Renton, WA 98057 and bring goody bag fun to many different sites all around the Puget Sound.
How to Apply:
- Go to www.birthdaydreams.org to learn more about the organization and its volunteer program or call: (425) 988-3954.
- Apply online or indicate an interest in the position by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- People Skills
- Project Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 per month or more
- Driving time