A Volunteer Employment Skills Trainer is an individual with a passion for empowering others and willing to lead discussions about employable skills. We are looking for professionals who are willing to share their special skills with our clients. These individuals can lead practice job interviews, lead classes in our Job Training Program and other opportunities related to employment. The person who is right for this volunteer position work in one of these fields: Human Resources background, Customer Service professionals, Business Professionals, Sales Representatives, Real Estate Agents, and people in Professional service fields. If you fit this description, contact us today. We would love to speak with you.
- Office Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Public Speaking
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Evening Children's...
- Employment Coach AmeriCorps Member
- Campus Beautification Volunteer
- Youth Program AmeriCorps Member
- Volunteer Computer 101 Instructor
- Childcare volunteers needed at...
- Wellness Coach AmeriCorps Member
- Become an Afterschool Homework...
- Little Learners classroom aides...
- Volunteer Employment Skills...