Did you know that memories connected to music live in a separate part of the brain from your other memories? And there's more, that part of the brain isn't touched by dementia. We use personalized play lists to help our residents with memory loss improve their quality of life. If you have extra ipods, nanos, or shuffles that you are not using and would like to donate - we would love to be able to reach more of our residents through these services.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Gift Shop/General Store Attendant
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Sunday Service Escorts
- Build a Garden for our residents...
- Pianist Needed on Wednesday...
- Flower Delivery: You can help...
- Scripture Reading
- Come garden with us!
- Nail Care/Manicures
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Pretty Nails for Easter and...
- Music has power! Donate your old...
- Tech Buddy