Licensed Hairstylists wanted to volunteer at a children's hospital!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereAnn & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital225 East Chicago Ave.Chicago, IL 60611
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago is looking for licensed hairstylists to volunteer with our patients and families!
If you are interested in donating your time and skills to children, youth, and families staying in the hospital and meet the below requirements, we'd love to talk with you and see if this unique volunteer opportunity is a fit!
Scheduling: Flexible- Based on your availability!
- A positive, friendly attitude
- An interview, orientation, and training with Lurie Children's staff
- Licensed by the state of Illinois
- Have Liability insurance (in Illinois) individually or through your salon
If interested in learning more, please email Volunteer Resources Coordinator, Courtney Calero, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible- Based on your availability