Do you have good to excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office? Do you have the ability to instruct adults using the simplest, non-technical language? Are you patient and understanding in working with both beginners and intermediate computer users and with all adult age groups? If you possess these qualities and skills, then this volunteer position might be right for you. We need people who can perform basic internet searches and guide clients through basic computer usage. Contact us today if this opportunity is for you.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Internet Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- PC Platform
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- March 2017 VISTAs at Our House
- Volunteer Evening Children's...
- Employment Coach AmeriCorps Member
- Campus Beautification Volunteer
- Youth Program AmeriCorps Member
- Volunteer Computer 101 Instructor
- Childcare volunteers needed at...
- Wellness Coach AmeriCorps Member
- Become an Afterschool Homework...
- Little Learners classroom aides...
- Volunteer Employment Skills...
- A VISTA Leader at Our House