Oak Woodland Restoration Planting
WhenSat Feb 18, 2017, 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
WhereCorner of Lightfight Dr. and Colonel Durham St.Seaside, CA 93955
Volunteers are invited to come and enjoy the scenery, plant native plants, and help restore the natural beauty of the Oak Woodland on California State University Monterey Bay campus!
Everyone is welcome! A great family activity that is FREE. Tools, water and snacks provided.
Directions: From Highway 1, exit Lightfighter Dr. and continue straight. The Oak Woodland Restoration site is located on the corner of Lightfighter and General Jim Moore at the light. Continue to the corner of Lightfighter Dr. and Colonel Durham St. for parking across the street from Monterey College of Law. Look for "RON Special Event" signs.
*If under the age of 18 please have your parent or guardian sign a waiver prior to the event. Visit: https://csumb.edu/ron/service-event-calendar*
*For Community Service Documents:
Name of Sponsoring Organization - Return of the Natives
Organization Representative - Lauren Krohmer
Title - Volunteer Coordinator
Phone Number - 831-582-3686
*Weather Policy: The event will be postponed only if it is raining hard on the day of the event. Event postponement will be posted on our website http://ron.csumb.edu/, our facebook page, and a voicemail recording on the 582-3686 line by 8:30am on the day of the event.
For more information call 831-582-3686. Volunteer groups of 10 or more please RSVP.
- Habitat Restoration
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Science
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 0-3 hours
- Native Species Planting at Fort...
- Oak Woodland Restoarion at CSUMB
- Habitat Restoration at Fort Ord...
- Dune Restoration Planting at...
- Planting for Wildlife in Salinas!
- Take It Outside Day & Spring...
- Planting for Wildlife in Salinas
- Cesar Chavez Day park Cleanup
- Winter Bird Count and Park...
- Planting at Moss Landing State...
- Planting at Fort Ord National...
- Oak Woodland Restoration Planting
- Dune Habitat Restoration at Moss...
- Park Cleanup and Aquatic...
- Salinas Earth Day Celebration!