Spend an hour a week visiting with an elder in his/her home. Talk, have lunch together, go for walks, become a FRIEND. Ethos is looking for volunteers who speak Spanish!
The elders we serve through the Friendly Visiting program are typically very isolated and a language barrier only increases their isolation. Your weekly visits will brighten their day and improve their mental well-being. Make a new friend and sign-up today!
Apply via https://www.ethocare.org/volunteer/application/
Volunteers must attend a one-time orientation!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- one hour per week
- Grocery Shop with a Senior!
- Volunteer Services Intern at...
- Advocate for Elders in long term...
- Do you speak Spanish? An Elder...
- Vulnerable seniors need your help!
- Visit a Senior in West Roxbury!
- Senior Companions Needed!
- Relieve Loneliness - Become a...
- Visit a Senior in Hyde Park!
- Upcoming Ombudsman Trainings!...
- Shop with a Senior!
- Male Friendly Visitors Needed!
- Volunteer Bill Payers for Seniors!
- PCA Office Volunteer