Rebuilding Alliance seeks an Executive Assistant to provide full-time administrative support for the Executive Director and the office. The Executive Assistant is responsible for a broad range of duties.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assists with correspondence
* Keep running updates and talks with the ED daily and as needed to keep the information flow going with staff, interns, donors, board members, volunteers, project partners, press, congressional staffers
* Manage office operations
* Compose, independently or from oral instructions, note or rough draft, a variety of materials such as project reports, forms, letters, grant proposals, memoranda, agenda items, manuals, brochures, posters, contracts and other materials; format materials to meet program and office needs
* Coordinate, schedule and attend a variety of meetings, teleconferences, speaking and fundraising events; prepare and send out notices of meetings; compile and prepare agenda items and other required information for meetings, teleconferences and other events, take notes, post minutes.
* Maintain file systems, prepare weekly expense reports to comply with GAAP.
* Assist with donor development as part of our team, including scheduling the ED’s calls to major donors, assisting with data entry into the Salesforce database, writing thank you notes, managing the printing of newsletters
* Research and compile a variety of data and information as needed
* Keep board of director’s binder current and ready for audit
* Prepare materials needed for tabling at community events including signs and posters, brochures, and social venture sales materials
* Schedule and be available on evenings and weekends to assist at tabling events in places of worship (all faiths) and community fairs
* Manage special assignments including social media.
- Proven experience managing complex projects; excellent communication and writing skills;
- minimum 3 years of executive administrative experience. Proficient with MS Office; must have California drivers license and insurance.
- Personal enthusiasm, optimism, and a sense of humor is appreciated.
- Proficiency including html, Photoshop, and Salesforce.com, a plus.
- Applicants who are multi-lingual are encouraged to apply, especially those who speak Arabic and/or Hebrew.
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Problem Solving
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 40 hours per week
- Weekend work at least one weekend each month