CSC has been in existence for over 30 years, however, with the retirement of the previous Executive Director/CEO and the onboarding of a replacement, the agency is enthusiastically looking to grow and expand.
Being a non-profit that primarily serves preschool children with Special Needs, we fully realize the importance of and increasing need for these essential services for families.
As we progress into this next phase, we would like to put an attainable, systematic plan in place to achieve organizational goals in an effort to increase our donor funding, make our name more recognizable, and expand our services.
Those applying for this experiential volunteer opportunity should encompass the following:
- Experience writing and analyzing strategic or business plans
The steps/milestones in the process for this opportunity are as follows (please note, this process is certainly flexible):
- Milestone 1: Analysis
- Volunteer brainstorms with Executive Team to better understand services, programs, activities, staffing and finances
- Volunteer explores possibilities for new efforts, identifies opportunities, determines where change is possible and adjusts plans
- Milestone 2: Recommendations
- Volunteer refines the Organization’s mission, vision and values
- Volunteer proposes strategic goals and objectives with tactics to reach those goals
- Volunteer provides evidence of success of the proposed strategies and ways to measure the outcomes
- Executive Team provides feedback to Volunteer's proposals
- Milestone 3: Delivery of plan
- Volunteer delivers a strategic plan outlining implementation of recommendations.
- Child Development
- Special Needs
- Donor Management
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- 2-4 weeks
- A fun, positive perspective!