Assist with Food Distribution to families in need at Manet Community Health Center- Quincy
9 people are interested
In partnership with Fair Food, Manet Cumminty Health Center offers free/low cost produce, everother week in Quincy. Assist with setup and prepration of food distribution tables and packaging of fruits and vegetables for families in need. Work for 2 hours every other Wednesday afternoon as part of a team.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs and up, or 40 lbs. and up for different needs.
- Good mobility required for standing, bending and reaching.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Unload donated items, ensure product quality through proper sorting.
- Assist with clean-up.
PLEASE NOTE: This volunteer opportunity is available only to adults age 55 and older.
We'll work with your schedule.
110 West Squantum StreetQuincy, MA 02171
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Inventory Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- 2 hours per session