Volunteer Program Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where61 Corporate CircleNew Castle, DE 19720
Position Title: Volunteer Program Assistant - Great position for people interested in Special Events, Event Management or Volunteer Management.
Mission: Easterseals provides exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
Purpose: The Volunteer Program Assistant will work with the Coordinator of Volunteer and Student Engagement in our award winning Volunteer Program. Easterseals has over 1000 volunteers annually who provide support in our programs, administrative offices and during special events.
- Update website
- Enter monthly volunteer hours into volunteer database
- Community outreach
- Other duties as assigned
Length of Volunteer Position: The ideal candidate will be able to volunteer 4 hours per week for a minimum of 4 months.
Qualifications: Ability to problem-solve, dependable, detail oriented, desire to support our mission, pleasant manner, creative, patient, knowledge of computers and experience using Microsoft Office.
Support: Training for this position will be provided
Age Requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age
Dress Code: Business Casual
- Basic Computer Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours per week
- Program Activity Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Georgetown
- Creole Translators - Salisbury...
- Share Your Talents - Newark
- Community Ambassador Volunteers
- Community Outreach Program...
- Share Your Talents - New Castle
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Dover
- Translators - Sussex County
- Volunteer Program Assistant
- Office Assistant Volunteer –...