Be the warm smile and helpful hands assisting our residents in our store. Help residents shop, check-out, and package gifts and groceries. Help with pricing and stocking shelves, share feedback about improvements that can be made in the store.
Must be able to learn how to use our Point-of-Sale system and count back cash to customers. Training will be provided.
Current shift openings: Every other Saturday from 11-1
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Bingo Caller Needed - Immediate...
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Gift Shop/General Store Attendant
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Volunteer Program Assistant
- Sunday Service Escorts
- You can help brighten an older...
- Scripture Reading
- Come garden with us!
- Nail Care/Manicures
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Music has power! Donate your old...
- Tech Buddy
- Be a Friend to an Older Adult