The Marketing & Communications Volunteers will focus on increasing and diversifying the program's development capacity as well as build and/or expand Wynona's House's visibility and brand in the community.
- Assist with, coordinate, develop, and implement special events, direct mail appeals, and other development initiatives.
- Assist with timely dissemination of promotional and outreach materials to donors, including solicitation letters, action alerts, email promotions, holiday programs, among others.
- Identify new donors and cultivate existing donors.
- Provide Marketing Reports for analysis and strategic planning
- Prepare marketing reports for the CEO and COO.
- Enhance, update and maintain WH's existing media presence including written materials (quarterly eNewsletter), website, social media (Facebook and Twitter) and video.
- Support information dissemination and training for any member of the public including Wynona's House volunteers
- Work with our webmaster (Intelligent Design) to update the WH website as discussed and when needed to ensure current content
- Assist with designing flyers, graphics, e-vites and other marketing material for major events
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications - including occasional phone or conference calls
- Work on other projects as assigned
This is a part-time, volunteer position with flexible hours, some remote work possible, 5-20 hours per week preferred.
- Data Entry
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5-20 hours per week