Senior Support Services
7 people are interested
CAPTAIN's CareLinks program is looking for a volunteers to offer Senior Support Services to seniors of Southern Saratoga County by providing companionship, transportation, shopping and light projects around the house.
Please call Ava @ 518-399-4624 if interested.
About CAPTAIN Community Human Services
5 Municipal Plaza, Suite 3, Clifton Park, NY 12065, US
CAPTAIN Community Human Services supports and empowers young people, adults and families in their journey to personal growth and self-sufficiency.
- Provides shelter, support and aftercare services to teens at the CAPTAIN Youth Shelter Home.
- Provides families in our community with emergency assistance to be sure they have food and shelter.
- Works with Shenendehowa teens, providing opportunities for community service and safe, fun activities for the community.
- Serves free meals to children during the summer; provides homework help and enrichment programs for school age children throughout the school year at the Outreach Center.
- Makes contact with youth, providing support, referral and intervention through CAPTAIN's Street Outreach program.
We'll work with your schedule.
CAPTAIN Community Human Services5 Municipal Plaza Suite 3Clifton Park, NY 12065
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18