Performs General Fund balance sheet account reconciliations; reviews W-9s for accuracy, confirms correct data entry into accounting software, and determines which vendors do not have a W-9 on file; assists with accounting functions as requested (see below).
- Reconciles all exchange and other balance sheet accounts and performs appropriate action to clear items as needed.
- Reviews and prepares internet donations for appropriate action.
- Prepares monthly Service Extension income and expense reports.
- Reviews W-9s and associated information in the accounting software for accuracy.
- Assists with budget data entry as needed.
- Assists with other accounting functions such as billing when needed.
High School/GED with some college level accounting courses and some accounting experience preferred.
Proficient level in computer experience, to include creating and updating spreadsheets, and computerized accounting.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hours vary