WhoWhatWhy, an up-and-coming non-profit investigative and analytical news site that specializes in responsibly tackling the many subjects and stories the mainstream media shies away from, is looking for an apprentice associate editor.Position summary:
We’re seeking someone with a very strong command of syntax and style, who is highly organized, a self-starter, and a meticulous copy editor. You’ll help whip stories into shape, and keep our production pipeline going. Interest in and knowledge of news and current events necessary.
You will find the work gratifying and colleagues talented and supportive. Please thoroughly and carefully study our site, then show us and tell us why you’d be a good fit.
Qualifications & Competencies:
Good communication skills and "can-do" attitude.
Organized and detail-oriented person preferred.
Please note that this is an unpaid position.
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Apprentice Reporter
- JFK Assassination Records:...
- Marketing Department Head
- Get the Best out of Others:...
- Marketing Communications Writer
- Investigate Threats to Democracy
- JFK ASSASSINATION: RESEARCHER...
- Volunteer IT Manager Needed at...
- Volunteer Assigning Editor
- Virtual Fundraising Manager
- Apprentice Editor
- Join Our Editorial Operations Team
- Best Training Ever: Become a...
- JFK Assassination Records...
- Basecamp Content Manager
- Marketing Outreach Opportunity...
- Writer/Analyst Volunteers to...
- Nonprofit News Outfit Operations...
- Volunteer Recruiter (Work from...