Uhuru Foods & Pies is an instituion created by APEDF; a non-profit organization that works to create economic development in African communities all around the globe.
Uhuru Pies sells delicious pies every year around the holiday season, and is expanding quickly across St.Pete.
Uhuru Pies is now in St. Pete Beach!
Uhuru Pies has now opened up a Sunday Market booth in St Pete Beach and we need your help! We need volunteers to help us prep, bake, and sell pies at our new booth. Our Sunday Market will run from 10am-2pm every Sunday from October 30th til December 18th.
Become a part of bulding an independent African economy today!
If you are interested in learning more or volunteering with us, please respond to this posting or give us a call at 888-519-4022!
- Food & Beverage Services
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Holiday Baking Volunteers Needed!
- Baking with Uhuru Pies in...
- Cook for the African Community!
- A Delicious Way to Volunteer!
- Cooking for Change!
- Help us Serve Sweets on the Beach!
- Got Muscles? Saturday Market...
- Baking for Freedom in Gulfport!
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed!
- Order Up! Serving freedom for...